Saturday, March 21, 2009

Let's play tag...you're IT!

Carol tagged me to play "Sixth Photo Tag"
Rules: Go to the pictures folder on you computer.
Choose your sixth file.
Choose your sixth picture.
Blog about it.
Tag six more people. This picture was taken during the 2008 elk hunt. It rained most of the weekend. A little rain didn't stop the guys from telling their jokes and tall tales! They enjoy being together as they discuss the days hunting adventure-no matter the weather. LtoR: Jason, Derrek, Clair, Kevin and Brady. (the weather during the deer hunt was great)

I need to tag six people so Bonnie, Gina, Mark, Cassie, Alisha and Ashley--you are IT!!

4 comments:

tyson and ashley said...

Yes the weather does look great for them! It's a pretty cool picture though with the umbrellas and all! I got behind on everyones blogs but I finally am caught up and you have very cute grandkids! They are sure growing up fast!

Bonnie said...

I don't even have SIX photo folders!!! I don't take many pictures (bad me) My kids take alot. I better get on the stick --Maybe I better take the pictures off my camera and put them on the computer.

Bonnie said...

Love your header! Are they all yours??

Cassie said...

kevin..snowblowing the back yard? that is sooo funny! And by the way..I don't think you need those orange hunting vests with that big colorful umbrella!!! HA HA