Our beautiful Tori celebrated her tenth birthday this week. Honestly, I don't know where the time goes! She had a great day. I forgot to take the camera to her party so I have no pictures. She loves life and is such a joy to all of us. WE LOVE YOU, TORI GIRL--YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
There is a little girl named Brynli at Titan's preschool. She thinks he is great. One day her dad and I walked down the driveway to meet them. She took Titan's hand and said to her dad, "This is Titan. Titan, this is my dad, Grant." It was all I could do not to die laughing, but I just smiled as Titan said "hi." Another day we were almost to the car when Brynli came out the door. She yelled as loud as she could, "Bye Titan!" He turned, waved and yelled, "bye" then he looked at me and said, "I like her." Brynli kept asking her mom if they could have a play date so her mom called Wednesday to set one up. He went home with her after preschool on Thursday. Titan said they had fun--they must have because she taught him how to shoot spit wads from a straw! I think they make a great couple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy 10th Birthday to Tori!! I hope she had a great one!! And that is too cute and funny about Titan! Young love...
That's cute! Maybe it will take a girl to tame him...!
Post a Comment