These are my favorite people!! (Kevin is absent) I love them all very much. Tori is 10 years, Titan 5, Kayla 3, and Strider almost 5 months. Taken January 9, 2011 Kevin's new past time is watching the bull elk that are wintering in the south fields about a mile from our house. There are about fifty bulls and a lot of deer out there.
I'm glad that someone else is finally blogging! Everyone else has been slacking! Haha! It looks like you guys had a great christmas! But i agree, it is the traditions that make it more special! I hope you guys are enjoying January! :)
2 comments:
I'm glad that someone else is finally blogging! Everyone else has been slacking! Haha! It looks like you guys had a great christmas! But i agree, it is the traditions that make it more special! I hope you guys are enjoying January! :)
what a cute family your are so blessed!!!!!!
Post a Comment