Tori turned twelve years old this month!! I honestly don't know where the time goes. Family celebrated by going to a restaurant. We took her gifts with us. Three of the waitresses brought her a cake and sang a birthday song to her. She loved it. She is such a beautiful, fun young lady. We love her with all our hearts.
She got a lot of fun gifts plus money. I'm like her-- money always makes me smile! A musical play called "The Slipper and the Rose" (story of Cinderella) was at the local theater the week before her birthday. I knew it was something she would love, so I took her as part of her birthday gift. Her mom and grandma Marilyn went with us. It was a very fun evening. I could have kicked myself for not taking the camera. Oh well, another photo op lost I guess. Happy birthday sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment