Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Insignificant Me!

I've been tagged by Ashley and Bonnie. I am suppossed to write six insignificant things about myself that no one really knows. So here I go!

1. My fingers are double jointed. I don't know if they were intended to be but as a kid I would practice making them bend only at the top joint.

2. I have tickled my husband's back almost every night since we got married. Usually 5-7 times per week.

3. I love visiting cemetaries. Headstones tell interesting stories!

4. I played my Josh G. Christmas CD until June (when I was alone). If you don't have it, treat yourself-it's the best!

5. The french fries and fry sauce at LaBeau's are my weakness. They are sooo good!

6. I enjoy working cryptograms because doing them proves my brain is still functioning! A crypotgram is a sentence where wrong letters are substituted for the correct ones. Example: ATCHD'C ZQTM = ROSIE'S BLOG. Try the one below and let me know if you figure it out. I will give the answer in a couple of weeks.

ZLF DTUM AL TYYMKA RDTAMUMC YLVMB, TWP ADM LWHZ SVKLCATWA ADSWE SB ADTA ZLF VMMA SA RSAD ADM NMBA ZLF DTUM AL ESUM. (MHMTWLC CLLBMUMHA)

For the genius among us, try this one;

WNJULIY NIL SEBT NBTOLBLY NJW NIBQYBY. (FNIREB DEJBLPJ)

Mark AND Linda, you have been tagged!

The answers are now in the comments.

6 comments:

Ryan and Alisha said...

That was so fun to read! You are such a great grandma and wife! Kevin is lucky.

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tyson and ashley said...

I didn't know any of those things about you so I'm glad you did it! What a spoiled husband you have!! And I wouldn't even know where to begin on the cryptogram so I'm glad Bonnie figured it out for us!

rosie said...

Bonnie got the answer to the cryptogram and posted it, so I deleted it. Let me know if you also get the answer but don't post it. We'll let the less genius among us keep trying. I added a harder one so Bonnie-try again!

Bonnie said...

I'll be honest with you. I am NOT good at cryptograms or word puzzles (they actually drive me CRAZY). I do better with those number and pattern IQ type puzzles.
I lucked out on this one simply because I figured out that the letters between the brackets had to be a name and tried a few to see if they fit (people I knew were quoted alot) Hers fit and since it was a long name with alot of letters--it made the puzzle solvable. I'm not sure I could ever do it again.

rosie said...

The answers are:
"You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with the best you have to give."
Eleanor Roosevelt

"Dancers are both athletes and artists."
Margot Fonteyn