As the last leaves fall from the trees and we look forward to Thanksgiving day, I have been thinking of all the blessings I have in my life. Of course health, home and a job are on the list, as well as a lot of other things, but my favorite things are listed next. 1. I am grateful Kevin has a sense of humor. How boring life would be if we didn't laugh together. 2. I am grateful we "play" with our "kids". We still make happy memories as a family 3. What a blessing Tori, Titan and Kayla are! They add sunshine to my life. 4. I am grateful for our parents and that they didn't let Kevin and I be an only child. 5. I am grateful for the telephone. It helps me keep in touch with my best friend even though she lives miles...and miles away. 6. I am thankful for the knowledge I have that I am a daughter of God and He knows and loves me. All my blessings come from Him and I am truly grateful for all of them-big or small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go!! Cute blog!
You'll laugh--I got home from work and looked at my blog and thought "I ought to add that reindeer to Rosie's blog--so I did! and when I opened your blog there were 2 reindeer just playing around on your screen!!
(That's why this comment will look like you wrote it yourself!)
Bonnie
Post a Comment