We had a great time celebrating Christmas this year. We spent Christmas eve with Kevin's family, as always. What a great tradition that is. This year nearly everyone came so there was about 78 people there! A lot of people, a lot of food, a lot of little kids, a lot of noise, a lot of balloons, and a lot of love. I'm so glad we live near so much family-they are all really great. We spent New Year's Eve at our house with the kids and our good friends, Clair and Corrine. We always have a great time bringing in the new year. The first weekend in January we got together with Kevin's parents, siblings and their spouses. We enjoyed a QUIET evening together. Thanks Tana and Joel! Now that Christmas is over I am going to miss Kayla's sweet little voice singing "Gloria in excelsis Deo." Here are the traditional pics of the kids in front of the tree. Kayla, age 4, on Christmas afternoon.

In their Christmas eve jammies: Tori 11, Titan 6, and Strider 16 months.

In mid December Kevin and I had a sleepover for the grandkids so their parents could wrap or shop alone. Each kid decorated a gingerbread house and sleigh. They had a blast! The only help I gave was with Kayla's frosting. She told me where to put it and I obeyed. I think they all turned out very cute and unique! This first one is Kayla's creation.

This belongs to Tori. She worked the fastest so she added an extra house to hers.(act like you don't notice the garbage bag in the background!)

Titan loved working with the red frosting!
1 comment:
Love the ginger bread houses!!
Post a Comment