Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Favorite Saying....

Spread joy. Paint a rainbow of happiness.
Live fully. Gaze at the moon.
Celebrate the dawn.
Invite pleasure.
Appreciate tranquility.
Treasure golden moments.

Laugh out loud.
Feel enough to cry.
Have fun.
Share good news.
Start a conversation.
Make the first move.
Mend a relationship.

Smile at a stranger.
Make a new friend.
Realize the power of your love.
Share your happiness.
See your own beauty.
Feel your own strength.

Praise others.
Praise yourself.
Let your spirit soar.
Open your heart. Fill it with love.
Stay open to wonder.
Let miracles happen!





4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I really like that!

Cassie said...

That is great! I like it too!
(P.S.) Steve knows better than to ask me to clean his game! He Makes Jerkey out of the ducks and geese- I won't eat it any other way!

Bonnie said...

Where is Thanksgiving this year?
I can never remember.

Cassie said...

Thanks for your love and support. It was great to see you at the funeral. It's been an emotional few days and I am glad I had people there that were close to me!
You are such a great aunt, you have always been there for me through the years! Love you.